Every Zoe Advisor Report includes:
- Demographic background information,
- Quantitative analyses,
- Specific areas of disagreement,
- Areas in which either partner did not respond,
- Bulleted responses reported in logical sentences,
- Detailed responses in each partners own words, and
- Access to applicable research summaries.
The couple will receive this exact information in their Zoe Couple Feedback Report so that they will arrive at a session with you knowledgeable about their feedback. But the feedback content listed above is where the similarities end between your report and the couples report. Zoe provides you with an additional section with exclusive Advisor Tools that the couple cannot access.
These tools which assist you in facilitating discussions with the couple are included in your Zoe Advisor Feedback Report:
- General ice-breaker questions to begin discussing a category,
- Solution-focused questions to help the couple use their strengths to improve their weaker areas, and
- Probing questions to help get to the CORE of a growth area.